Wednesday, August 17, 2016

It's Back to My Day Job Today


How do you feel about the direction you're going with your life?  Do you have a job that matches your calling in life?  I'm one of the lucky ones.  I'm returning to my day job today after a two week absence.  My time away allowed me an opportunity to evaluate my long term goals and I feel like all the individual parts are coming together.  The reason for this is because of the relationships I've developed in every area of my life.  Now it's time to bring all these good people together for a project I'm working on outside my day job.

If you feel you're not getting the fulfillment you need from your job, ponder what steps you can take to turn things around.  The last thing you want to do is leave prematurely before you put a plan in place.  I don't see myself leaving my day job until the day I retire which is many years from now.  Set smart goals for your life.  Build on your achievements.  And don't ever quit your job unless you have a better in plan in place first.  Have a great day.

No comments: