Thursday, October 20, 2016

Lab Rat Completes 45 Day Caveman Food Experiment


Paige Powers is celebrating today.  She just completed 45 days as a volunteer in the Caveman Food Experiment and checked in 15 pounds lighter.  I asked Paige to keep detailed notes about her food journey so her story can be included in my next book scheduled for release on May 1, 2017.  Paige admits this experiment is challenging, mainly because of the peer pressure.  45 days can seem like a lifetime.  The good news for Paige is she now has a lifetime to enjoy the benefits of her food changes.

The Caveman Food Experiment started over one year ago when my cousin asked me to be his lab rat in Phase I.  I lost 33 pounds of mostly body fat, reduced my bad cholesterol by 50%, doubled my good cholesterol and rid my body of inflammation which caused my blood pressure to enter the danger zone.  In the second phase, I asked friends and family members to give the experiment a try.   They ate mostly fruits, veggies, nuts, beans and seeds.  Two people in the group each lost 13 pounds.  The number one objection was dealing with loved ones who prefer fast food over caveman food.  Paige Powers refused to give in to the intense peer pressure.  Her primary motivation was seeing the results every day when she stepped on the scales.  She commented that her energy levels are higher than ever.  Three of Paige's friends are now joining the experiment.  Stay tuned for the rest of the story.  Have a great day.

No comments: