Friday, January 13, 2017

Are You Feeling Lucky Today?


My dad once handed out free key chains shaped like a shamrock with the quote, "Everyone needs a little bit of luck."  His loyal patrons from the Poets society met every Friday at Mulligans in North Phoenix to share their prose and have a few drinks together.  I loved watching my dad come up with unique marketing strategies, like the lucky key chains or the green bagels smothered in cream cheese, to lure guests to his tavern, one of many dotting Cave Creek Rd.  Today is Friday the 13th.  It may be lucky or unlucky depending on your point of view.  I was lucky enough to look out the window this morning at sunrise and see the magnificent color pattern dancing across the horizon.  I can't wait to discover all the lucky opportunities waiting for me today.  My hope for you is that you carry a little bit of luck with you today.  Have a great day.

No comments: