Friday, February 3, 2017

Blog Vacation Begins Today


It's that time again.  I'm basking in the sun for a week before heading back to the Midwest to make the final push for my next book and much to Mrs Caveman's delight, the laptop is left behind in the the basement of our cave.  I can hear my little baby's heartbeat in my head and all the fingers and toes are showing up on the ultrasound.  I learned a valuable writing lesson during my first two book pregnancies – non-stop writing is not good for your health.  A one week vacation is just what I need to recharge my batteries and get ready for the final push for an on-time delivery on May 1.  Have a great day.  I'll be back in touch late next week.  Don't worry about what to do at 8:08 every morning for the next week – I crammed in some blog messages before leaving for my break.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: