Sunday, February 5, 2017

Real Cavemen Don't Watch Super Bowls


Mrs. Caveman and I won't be watching the Super Bowl today.  We won't be with Mama Bear either as she will be enjoying festivities with her life-long friends today.  I'm hoping for some outdoor fun in the sun.  It's not that I have anything against the Super Bowl.  It's really about priorities.  I realized just how much I was missing the sun the other day when my daughter looked at me and said, "What are you doing, dad?"  I was holding the back of my hands up in the direction of the sun as if they were solar panels while we were driving home.  The sun hadn't peeped out of the clouds for 13 days straight and I was starting to feel claustrophobic.  Real cavemen don't watch Super Bowls.  They would rather find their entertainment in more primitive surroundings.  It's time to take a hike.  Have a great day.

No comments: