Thursday, April 13, 2017

Please Welcome Jeff Rosburg to CMN


He's seen the Ark of the Covenant.  He's ascended Machu Picchu with his family.  Jeff Rosburg is my go to guy when I need a shot in the arm.  We've worked day jobs together, started a company from scratch and witnessed things most people never see in one lifetime.  Jeff inspired "808," a work/life balance we strive for in our daily lives.  808 is the area code for Hawaii, a favorite vacation spot where Jeff's ancestors are from.  It's also 80/8, work 80 days and take 8 off (I'm still working on this one).  My daily posts at 8:08, pacific time, are my reminder to start every morning giving back to others.

The best way I can describe today's honoree in the Children's Miracle Network is to share the Bible story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, three Jewish men thrown into a fiery furnace because they refused to bow down before a false god.  See chapter 3 of the book of Daniel for more.  These men persevered in the flames.  The bottom line is they trusted God would be with them.  Thank you, Jeff, for your willingness to stand with me in the flames.  Have a great day.

No comments: