Tuesday, May 2, 2017

An Inspiring Song

No, there's no book yet.  Yes, there are labor pains.  Don't hold your breath.  It's going to be a while.  I'm not in control here.  The one in charge is silent at the moment.  It's eerily familiar to a story I recall about Lazarus, a close friend of Jesus who was in desperate need of healing.  The sisters sent word to Jesus.  Jesus did the unthinkable.  He waited.  Lazarus died.  It was all part of God's plan.  A resurrection from the dead is much more impressive than a healing.  That's why I trust God with everything, even if some prayers aren't answered.  The song below was playing the other day when I was driving to my day job and it summarizes how I feel in the final stages of labor and delivery.  I find it soothing during a complicated pregnancy.  Enjoy.  Have a great day.

http://life1019.com/songs/even-if-2/

No comments: