Saturday, May 13, 2017

Rate Your Happiness at Your Day Job


Someone asked me yesterday, "if you got a call from Google asking you to come aboard, would you quit your day job?"

My response was simple and quick.  "No thanks, I have everything I need."  I'm sure Google is a great company and I have nothing against them.  My answer reflects my level of happiness where I am today.  Happiness is something you create from the inside.  It's a choice to make the best of every situation and you get what you give.  It helps when you can find a way to be on the same page with your spouse or significant other.

Take a moment and evaluate your happiness at your day job.  If you're not at a 10, ask yourself what you need to do to raise the bar.  Look in the mirror.  That's where you'll find all the opportunities to create a better work situation and a more fulfilled life.  Have a great day.

No comments: