Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Can You Survive When Your Body Declares War on You?


The most dangerous kind of illness is the one you are unaware of.  Sadly, many of the modern day afflictions in our world today come from the foods we eat, the water we drink and the air we breathe.  Our own bodies are responding in a way that actually make us sicker.  How can that be?  Aren't our natural defense systems supposed to make us better?  Keep in mind most doctors are trying to solve the problem by prescribing pills that only treat the symptoms.  It's difficult to find the source of the problem when your own body is fighting itself and nothing shows up in the tests.

Odds are really high you know someone, maybe a relative, who is under siege and they may not know the attack is coming from within.  Here's a partial list...

Cancer
Obesity
Arthritis
High blood pressure
Celiac
Crohn's disease
Asthma
Diabetes
High Cholesterol
Alzheimer's disease
Parkinson's disease
Heart attacks
Stroke

I'm a survivor.  I discovered my own body was attacking me by cutting off the supply lines of the foods that were the source of my problems.  At the time, I was totally unaware what these foods were or if food was the cause of my high blood pressure.  I will never allow my own body to attack me again.  I will also do my best on a daily basis to help others understand how to win a war declared by their own bodies.  Masking the symptoms only prolongs the war and makes the drug companies richer.  Winning the war comes from understanding what causes the body to attack itself and making changes.  Have a great day.



No comments: