Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Be in the Moment


Imagine for a moment you're on your death bed about to breathe your last breath.  There's a person in the room with you who longs for you to share the most important lesson from your life.  Think carefully about what you would say if you were in this position.

I have no idea how much longer I'm going to be on this planet but I do know if I found myself in the scenario described above there would be one overwhelming feeling inside my heart – gratitude.  Having another person with me during my final moment on earth would mean I did not die alone.  For me, every moment is an opportunity to learn or to teach.  It's also a moment to savor.  Living in the moment requires practice.  It means letting go.  Don't wait until your last breath to learn this lesson.  Your moment is right now.  Seize it.  Thank you for the opportunity to share this moment with you.  Have a great day.

No comments: