Sunday, August 20, 2017

Go With Your Strengths


One of the most important lessons I learned in life is to ignore weaknesses and focus on strengths.  I believe there's a reason why this works so well – you can spend a lifetime trying to fix your weaknesses without accomplishing much because that's not why you're here.  As soon as you identify your strengths everything appears easy and your quality of life improves.  So does your peace of mind.

You may ask, "what about the void in my life if I ignore my weaknesses?"  I'm referring to specific tasks that need attention you are not cut out to do.  This is where teamwork comes into play.  Find others who can do what you struggle with and ask for help.  Keep concentrating on your strengths and go with it.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your point of view!

Michael Mulligan said...

Thanks for sharing this. Team work works, doesn't it?