Friday, August 4, 2017

Next Adventure is 7 Days Away


It's the moment my team has been waiting for ever since our loss in the quarterfinals at last year's regional tournament.  I returned home and went in to surgery the following Monday at 8:08 AM on 8/08 to repair a sports related inguinal hernia.  Thanks to modern technology, my repairs were easy to recover from and I was back on the courts three weeks later.  Our team captain drew up a plan to come back stronger and better one year later and that time is now.  We're ready.  I feel better than ever.  Last year's defeat was painful because it came down to just a couple of points.  It's time for our mulligan.  Winner goes to Suprise in October.  I'll keep you posted.  These next seven days are going to be super busy leading up to our trip to Oklahoma.  Have a great day.

No comments: