Saturday, October 7, 2017

Happy Quote of the Day


A little gratitude goes a long way.  Today I'm thankful I get the opportunity to spend the entire day with my wife.  On the days we are apart I'm thankful I have an awesome day job filled with amazing people to work with.  My non day job days also on the gratitude list because these are my writing days – the days I get the opportunity to work on my special projects.  I'm thankful for all the people in my life who are a part of this, including the volunteers who are participating in the food experiment, the creator of the experiment and all the people in my life who are sharing great recipes which will be included in the book.  Above all, I'm thankful for the opportunity to contribute something that will benefit others.  If you are one of the thankful people in the world, I have a pretty good feeling you are happy.  Thank you for stopping by today and spending time here in my sand box.  No sand is necessary here.  Gratitude is the only ingredient needed to make this a happy meeting place.  Have a great day.

No comments: