Saturday, October 14, 2017

The Enemy Within


Like it or not, you're fighting a war with yourself.  The enemy within is probably the most difficult opponent you will ever face.  Whatever you do, please don't ever allow the dark side to trick you into believing there's no hope.  If you want to win, you must first increase your own self awareness.  You must face reality.  Take the mask off and look in the mirror.

I'm going to share three things I corrected that gave me a spark of hope in my own personal battle with my dark side.  Enemy number one was Mountain Dew.  I let go when I discovered the damage it was causing and this wasn't easy because I was addicted.  The cravings were non-stop.  The second enemy was dairy, especially the ice cream and the cheese.  I let go of these things during my 45 day food experiment.  The third and most challenging enemy was my own negative thoughts.  Getting rid of the food addictions gave me the strength I needed to overcome negative thinking.  I have a long way to go to make sure the enemy within never has a chance at a counter-attack.  It's not easy but you can win this war.  Have a great day.

No comments: