Thursday, April 5, 2018

Spiritual Tips for Goal Setting


Having trouble achieving your goals?  If so, ask yourself, "How do my goals line up with God's plan for my life?"  If they happen to be out of alignment, you found the stumbling block.  The closer you get to God's will for your life, the easier it will be to get things done.

You may have the right goal, but your timing may be off.  Don't fret.  God's timing requires patience.  You may need certain people to come into your life.  You may be missing tools required to accomplish your goals.  I've found that the best prayers in these situations are requests for the right people and things you need to reach your goals. 

If all else fails, try this prayer request, "Dear Lord, please reveal to me what you want me to do with my life?"  You will find something inside you stirring when you get your answer.  That something may feel like butterflies in your stomach.  You may feel a sense of excitement you never felt before.  Remember you were created for something special.  There is nothing more rewarding in life than finding your purpose and setting goals in alignment with that purpose.  Have a great day.

No comments: